About Outreach Islam
In the Name of Allah Most Merciful Most Beneficent
The “Outreach Islam” is an effort to represent the correct creed of Islam (Ottoman Sunni Creed) and to invite the people to the spiritual way and to step into the heavenly fellowship (see Quran 1:7 ,3:79 and 4:69).
We explains traditional Islam to non-Muslims, especially to the people of the Book (Christians and Jews).
We are the followers of the largest creed of Islam known as “Ahlu Sunna Wal Jamah”, the Hanafi, Shafi,Maliki, Hanbali, Ash’ari, Mathuridi, Sufi Ottoman Creed .
We proclaim the authentic religious beliefs and practices of the last legitimate Caliphate- The Ottoman Empire.
It is mentioned in the several traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) that the legitimate creed will be the Ottomans (Main body and the Leaders)
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah Be upon him) said: Allah will raise for this community at the end of every hundred years the one who will renovate its religion for it. (Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 37 Hadith 4281)
Ottomans ruled Islamic World for nearly 7 centuries and thus we must have seven Mujaddid in this period, many traditional Sunni-Sufi (Majority Creed is Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki Hanbali sunni schools who are pro-Sufi) practice such as Mawlid and Urs exist for more than 1000 years, but we can see that in the period of the Khilafa, no Mujaddid had even given a fatwa against it nor spoken against it!
Our Aim is to:
- Advocate the traditional Islam of the Main body of Muslims.
- Answering Missionaries and invite the non-Muslims to Islam and truth.
- Refutation of the ideologies that contradict the legitimate Ottoman Islamic Creed
- Expose the heretical teachings of the new age scholars!
- Help and support new Muslims
- Answers to the questions of the general Muslims
- Answer questions of the non-Muslims.
- Organise live discussion events
- To work with traditional Islamic ways for mutual cooperation and support The websites and links provided in this website do not have any partnership or relationship with owners of Outreachislam.org website. All websites whether it is Islamic or non-Islamic sources are given for reference purposes only they are accountable for the things that we here nor and we are not responsible for the messages they post in their websites and social media pages.